Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-01-20 Origin:Site
After a period of use, the cane became dirty and discolored. You must not have done a good job of nursing. Let's take a look at how to care for wicker sofa.
(1) Wicker sofa will become dirty, dusty and even damaged after being used for a period of time, so it needs to be cleaned and maintained in time. Vegetable oil and soap are the best cleaners. You can also use trisodium phosphate to remove the dirt embedded in the furniture with some hand tools, such as wicker and toothbrush.
(2) After using for a period of time, wipe the rattan with light salt water, which can not only decontaminate but also make it flexible and durable, but also have a certain effect of anti brittleness and anti moth. Wicker sofa maintenance:
(3) During use and storage, do not make it contact and close to the fire source and heat source, and do not expose it to the sun for a long time, otherwise it is easy to fade, dry, deform, bend, crack, loosen and disjoint.
(4) Because there are many places where there is dust on the surface of rattan furniture, you can use a vacuum cleaner to suck it once or use a soft bristle brush to wipe away the floating dust from the inside to the outside, then use a wet cloth to wipe it once, and finally use a soft cloth to dry it.
(5) Renovation of rattan furniture: first clean and dry, then polish the outer rattan frame with sandpaper to make the skin clean and smooth, and then polish for protection.
Rattan furniture is afraid of high temperature. Usually, it should avoid sun exposure. Hot things, such as electric iron and hot water cup, should not be placed directly on them. At the same time, we should also pay attention to moisture-proof, otherwise it is easy to bend and crack.